Pre-finished for easy installation and no additional sanding or coating required
Finished with your choice of handcrafted colour in our New Zealand factory means on-site installation is made fast and economical with no drying time, additional coatings or toxic fumes to live with.
The Livingwood system was designed around efficiency and versatility taking the complication and cost out of hardwood flooring. Our boards have been prepared ready for immediate installation with no further sanding and coating required. This allows for floor installation up to 50% faster than traditional hardwood flooring saving you time and money.
We have built a trusted, award winning network of installers nationwide
The LivingWood system is simple enough to be installed by any handy DIY enthusiast or a trusted carpenter.
We can supply an easy to follow ‘How to’ installation guide to get you underway.
For the best possible finish we recommend talking to us and arranging a professional installation expert who can complete the job quickly and efficiently for you.
Our network of certified installation experts can install anywhere in New Zealand and will help you through the process with guidance and advice. Depending on the project a new floor can be installed in just a few days.
Your installation quote will typically cover
- Delivery of your new flooring to site prior to installation
- Floor assessment and subfloor preparation including any grinding, minor levelling and concrete sealing required
- Removal of skirting and undercutting of architraves
- Installation of your new Livingwood flooring
- Supply and application of floor cleaner to the finished floor
- Removal of all floor related waste
- Supply of an installation warrantee
- Supply of your 20 year structural warrantee
Examples of chargeable extras that may also be incurred
- Excessive levelling
- Removal and or uplift of existing flooring
- Asbestos related works
- Stair nosings and border work
- Remote location access